CityTraffic is a plug-in for 3ds Max which helps to create car traffic flow on the roads and off-roads.
Special road editor and automatic cars setup substantially accelerates preparation of scenes for the simulation of traffic movement.
Huge variety of configurations for each car, whether it is adjustment of a suspension bracket or style of driving, give the ability to create realistic simulation. Dynamics calculation makes movements on complicated surfaces more realistic, and the artificial intelligent system helps cars to operate independently.
- Realistic simulation of a complicated traffic
- AI-based calculation system of cars movement
- Physically correct calculation of suspension brackets
- Built in editor of road system
- Creation of multi-line roads from a spline
- Easy creation of crossroads
- Support for multilevel overpasses and bridges
- Support for traffic lights, parking and bus stops
- Flexible management of speed modes for each strip of road
- Support for different types of cars: cars, lorries, buses
- Objects-obstacles for pedestrian traffic and other objects through road
- Automatic rigging of cars in one click
- Automatic compression of animation for minimizing scene size
- New system of building road networks based on splines
- Automatic construction of standard intersections
- Advanced Artificial Intelligence for Vehicles
- More realistic behavior of traffic flow
- Increased speed of simulation calculation
- Six wheeled vehicle support
- Simplified system for cloning vehicles
- Simplified and expanded use of traffic lights function
- New objects are "speed limiter" "obstacle," "stop line"
- Improved parking
- Improved suspension dynamics of vehicles
Please note: vehicles and environments which can be seen on our renderings for illustrative purposes only, and not included.
CityTraffic 2.0 First person camera test
- 3ds Max versions: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 all 32 and 64 bit
- 3ds Max Design : all
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 all 32 and 64 bit
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (probably already installed on your PC)
- User must have local administrator rights on Windows XP.