VRayScatter for Maya
VRayScatter for Maya is a plug-in for V-Ray rendering system. With this plug-in, it is possible to create complicated scenes with a huge amount of objects easy and quickly.
Usually scenes in Maya with a great amount of even identical objects take a lot of space on HDD, consumes time for loading, and very hard to work with. VRayScatter for Maya solves these problems. A scene containing 500 000 identical objects created with Maya 2008 occupies 1400Mb of HDD space. Now, if it is created with VRayScatter and still containing the same 500 000 objects take just 250Kb.
- The support of 64-bit systems and multi-core processing
- MacOS X: 32/64 bit (for Mac users: please contact us before purchasing)
- Windows XP, 7: 32/64 bit
- Linux: 64 bit
- Windows: Maya 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Linux: Maya 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- MacOS X: Maya 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 (for Mac users: please contact us before purchasing)
- Windows/Linux/MacOS X: 2.0, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 3.1 ( 3.00.01 is not compatible, but some nightlies like 3.05.04 are compartible)
- Please note: User must have local administrator rights to use VRayScatter in Windows XP. On Windows 7 administrator rights are only needed during the installation.